Error accessing plex share

I have Rockstor set up primarily for the Plex rockon. I’m very new at this, a computer savvy friend set it
up for me and I’m trying my best to keep it going. At some point recently it stopped working, like it couldn’t access the files. I decided to dig around and noticed I can’t open the files share in windows, and I get errors in the Rockstor ui when I try to change any of its settings. The disk is fine, as another rockon and share that use it (Transmission) still work and I can open them as normal. At this point I’d be fine just being able to recover the files we’ve collected, but I can’t seem to access them.

Linux: 4.10.6-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64
Rockstor 3.9.1-0

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

##### Houston, we’ve had a problem.

Error running a command. cmd = /bin/mount -t btrfs -o subvol=plex_media /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST2000LM015-2E8174_ZDZ911GA /mnt2/plex_media. rc = 32. stdout = [‘’]. stderr = [“mount: /dev/sda: can’t read superblock”, ‘’]

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/rest_framework_custom/generic_view.py”, line 41, in _handle_exception
yield
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/share_acl.py”, line 57, in post
mount_share(share, mnt_pt)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/fs/btrfs.py”, line 360, in mount_share
return run_command(mnt_cmd)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py”, line 115, in run_command
raise CommandException(cmd, out, err, rc)
CommandException: Error running a command. cmd = /bin/mount -t btrfs -o subvol=plex_media /dev/disk/by-id/ata-ST2000LM015-2E8174_ZDZ911GA /mnt2/plex_media. rc = 32. stdout = [‘’]. stderr = [“mount: /dev/sda: can’t read superblock”, ‘’]