Repo Error Issues

[Please complete the below template with details of the problem reported on your Web-UI. Be as detailed as possible. Community members, including developers, shall try and help. Thanks for your time in reporting this issue! We recommend purchasing commercial support for expedited support directly from the developers.]

Brief description of the problem

Web-UI failing to activate subscription after reinstall. Appliance ID is the same as before. This was a follow-up to not being able to update from REPO server updates.rockstor.com:8999. Timeout issues.

Detailed step by step instructions to reproduce the problem

1. Log into WebUI
  2. Click software updates from menu
  3. Spinning circle and then fails.

Web-UI screenshot

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

Its blank everytime!!

@aegis Welcome to the Rockstor community.

This looks very much like you system can’t contact the update url “updates.rockstor.com” via the updates port of 8999. I’d first check if you have a firewall active on your network which blocks this as that’s is something we have seen before.

The update url at least from here (UK) appear to be OK currently, i.e. I’m not able to reproduce this issue when visiting the System -> Software Update page.

Are you still experiencing this issue? It could be that there was a temporary outage of the update sight.

Let us know know if you have any progress on this issue.