Rock-ons errors after upgrading to 3.9.1-4

Hi,
After upgrading to the latest testing release (3.9.1-4) I am no longer able to manage my Rock-ons. All but one installed rock-ons seem to be working. I am unable to get to the Plex UI and get the following error when I go to the Rock-ons tab in Rockstor:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/gunicorn-0.16.1-py2.7.egg/gunicorn/workers/sync.py”, line 34, in run
client, addr = self.socket.accept()
File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py”, line 202, in accept
sock, addr = self._sock.accept()
error: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

Is there any way to recover from this?

Thanks,
Bill

I removed the docker container and image for plex hoping that I could just reinstall it, but it still is giving me an error on the Rock-on page.

Here is an excerpt from the log:

[07/Aug/2017 20:07:15] ERROR [storageadmin.util:44] exception: Docker service is not running. Start it and try again.
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/gunicorn-0.16.1-py2.7.egg/gunicorn/workers/sync.py”, line 34, in run
[07/Aug/2017 20:07:16] ERROR [storageadmin.views.rockon_helpers:78] Exception while starting the rockon(Plex)
[07/Aug/2017 20:07:16] ERROR [storageadmin.views.rockon_helpers:79] Error running a command. cmd = /usr/bin/docker start plex-linuxserver.io. rc = 1. stdout = [’’]. stderr = [‘Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?’, ‘Error: failed to start containers: plex-linuxserver.io’, ‘’]
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/rockon_helpers.py”, line 76, in generic_start
run_command([DOCKER, ‘start’, c.name])
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py”, line 119, in run_command
raise CommandException(cmd, out, err, rc)
CommandException: Error running a command. cmd = /usr/bin/docker start plex-linuxserver.io. rc = 1. stdout = [’’]. stderr = [‘Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?’, ‘Error: failed to start containers: plex-linuxserver.io’, ‘’]
[07/Aug/2017 20:07:16] ERROR [storageadmin.util:44] exception: Docker service is not running. Start it and try again.
[07/Aug/2017 20:07:16] ERROR [storageadmin.views.rockon_helpers:78] Exception while starting the rockon(Plex)
[07/Aug/2017 20:07:16] ERROR [storageadmin.views.rockon_helpers:79] Error running a command. cmd = /usr/bin/docker start plex-linuxserver.io. rc = 1. stdout = [’’]. stderr = [‘Cannot connect to the Docker daemon at unix:///var/run/docker.sock. Is the docker daemon running?’, ‘Error: failed to start containers: plex-linuxserver.io’, ‘’]
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/rockon_helpers.py”, line 76, in generic_start
run_command([DOCKER, ‘start’, c.name])
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py”, line 119, in run_command
raise CommandException(cmd, out, err, rc)
CommandException: Error running a command. cmd = /

Is there a way to completely remove plex from the cli?