Appman.rockstor.com maintenance notice

Services affected:

• Appman https://appman.rockstor.com - (Stable subscription maintenance)
  • Testing and Stable rpm repo access.
  • And related to the rpm repo access, our DIY rockstor-installer builder will also not ‘find’ it’s versioned testing rpm.

Nature: intermittent over next day or so Portugal (UTC) time

In order to take a couple of offline images during ongoing maintenance of this server it’s services will be unavailable for likely no more than an hour or so each time. A number of shorter outages are also to be expected as some subsystems are also updated.

Apologies for these unfortunately unavoidable service interruptions but as we gain momentum, and subscribers :slight_smile: , we can invest the time and finance into making our back-end infrastructure more robust.

N.B. I’ll update this thread when all appears to have settled; or otherwise of course.

2 Likes

OK, so we are now back to normal operations and all associated services look to be functioning as before.

Main outage times (UTC)

• 10:00 to 10:20
  • 11:10 to 11:30
  • 13:30 to 14:00

Again my apologies if these outages caused any inconvenience.

2 Likes

Just noting more expected down-time likely during the next hour or so. DB maintenance etc.

N.B. I’ll update this thread when all appears to have settled; or otherwise of course.

OK, so we are now back to normal operations and all associated services look to be functioning as before.

Main outage times (UTC)

• 13:21 to 13:32
  • 14:19 to 14:34

2 Likes

Just noting more expected down-time likely during the next hour or so. DB maintenance etc.

1 Like

Main outage times (UTC)

• 11:26 to 11:39
  • 12:22 to 12:37

1 Like