I kind of made some catastrophic mistakes in a very unfortunate order
( rm -rf /mnt2/docker for instance) and after that I do not see the rockon I want to install (Duplicati) in the repository.
Is there I can completely reset the rockon service and start all over again?
The only thing I have not tryed is to drop the whole ~/docker share
I believe that by
/mnt2/docker you refer to the rock-ons root folder, is that correct?
If that is indeed the case, then I believe you are correct and need to reset the rock-on service:
- If it is not already OFF, turn the Rock-ons service OFF from Rockstor’s webUI under System > Services
- Delete the share you used as rock-ons root from Rockstor’s webUI if still present.
- Recreate a share to be used as rock-ons root.
- Configure the Rock-ons service to use this share from Rockstor’s webUI under System > Services (http://rockstor.com/docs/docker-based-rock-ons/overview.html#the-rock-ons-root).
- Toggle the Rock-ons service back ON.
- You should now be able to successfully click the Update button on the Rock-ons page and install your rock-on of choice.
Hope this helps,
Tahnk you, this did the trick.