Failed to connect to updates.rockstor.com:8999/rockstor-stable. Is the Rockstor system connected to the internet

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/rest_framework_custom/generic_view.py”, line 41, in _handle_exception
yield
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/update_subscription.py”, line 89, in post
stableo = self._toggle_repos(password=password)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/update_subscription.py”, line 59, in _toggle_repos
status, text = repo_status(ono)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/pkg_mgmt.py”, line 154, in repo_status
raise Exception(e_msg)
Exception: Failed to connect to updates.rockstor.com:8999/rockstor-stable. Is the Rockstor system connected to the internet?. Lower level exception: HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘updates.rockstor.com’, port=8999): Max retries exceeded with url: /rockstor-stable (Caused by <class ‘socket.error’>: [Errno 111] Connection refused)

@zappa666 Welcome to the Rockstor community.

Yes it looks like we have an issue with one of our repo hosts, it’s worth trying again in a bit and @suman (project lead) is aware of the potential problem as this is our second report today. Either that or I have the wrong end of the stick and you have a router blocking your 8999 port access internet wise.

Hope that helps.

The problem was on our side guys. I had to recreate some docker containers after the recent docker-engine to docker-ce change. It should be good now, sorry for the trouble.

Yes thanx a lot now it works, But afdter an update 3.8.2-2 rock-ons can not start the switch just go green coupple a seconds then go back to red

I am novice in linux enviroments, dont know what to do.

/Per-Erik