(Fixed)Sickbeard, RageBeard and Sonarr installation error

When I try to install Sickbeard, RageBeard or Sonarr, I follow the wizard without any error (a separate share for config and downloads for every rockon). When I click submit it just goes to the Installed tab but without installing it. If I go to the All tab I can see the rockin saying that there was an error with the installation and to check /opt/rockstor/var/log for clues. I tried restarting the rockon service, rebooting, trying to install them without any other rockon running and repeating the same steps on other browsers (to make sure it wasn’t a browser issue)
This is what I found in the file. What can I do to solve this?

[25/Nov/2017 19:00:13] ERROR [storageadmin.middleware:32] Exception occured while processing a request. Path: /api/commands/refresh-share-state method: POST
[25/Nov/2017 19:00:13] ERROR [storageadmin.middleware:33] need more than 2 values to unpack
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/core/handlers/base.py”, line 132, in get_response
response = wrapped_callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/views/decorators/csrf.py”, line 58, in wrapped_view
return view_func(*args, **kwargs)
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/views/generic/base.py”, line 71, in view
return self.dispatch(request, *args, **kwargs)
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/djangorestframework-3.1.1-py2.7.egg/rest_framework/views.py”, line 452, in dispatch
response = self.handle_exception(exc)
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/djangorestframework-3.1.1-py2.7.egg/rest_framework/views.py”, line 449, in dispatch
response = handler(request, *args, **kwargs)
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/utils/decorators.py”, line 145, in inner
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/command.py”, line 318, in post
import_shares(p, request)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/share_helpers.py”, line 83, in import_shares
volume_usage(pool, share.qgroup, share.pqgroup)
ValueError: need more than 2 values to unpack
[25/Nov/2017 19:00:26] ERROR [storageadmin.views.network:85] Unknown ctype: bridge config: {}

Someone has some information about this?

@DarkYamik Welcome to the Rockstor community.

Sorry for slow response.

This looks like an issue that has been fixed a while ago, could you give us the Rockstor version you are encountering this with.

Thanks.

Thank you for the reply!

Okay, I found what was the problem. I was selecting the same Rockstor Share for both Downloads and TVs directories.
If I select 2 shares instead of one it works like a charm!

I think it would be nice some kind of error message saying that you can’t do that, just in case someone try to do the same as me.

I’m using Rockstor 3.9.2-8 btw

Thank you for your support!

@DarkYamik Glad you sorted it and thanks for the feedback / bug report.

Yes, agreed, and thanks for helping to support Rockstor development.