How is the best way to edit rock-ons?

Hello

I need change rock-ons Nginx-proxy-manager and owncloud. I must change configuration files in docker image for performance tunning.
I can not find dockerfile or docker-compose definition in my Rockstor.Where are they?

I know that, I can enter to running container and edit file, but container will loss change after restar.

Please help.

Hi @rejt, and welcome to the community!

Thanks for asking such questions ; I’m unfortunately too short on time at the moment to write you a proper answer (will try some time later), but what you want is to look at how to write your own rock-on. Indeed, by writing a new/customized rock-on based on the definition present in the rock-ons catalogue, you should be able to run what you need.

I will thus refer you to our documentation on how to write your own rock-on that you can find in our rock-on registry repository:

I apologize for not having the time to be more helpful at the moment, but the document linked above should put you on the right path. Don’t hesitate to come back here with more questions and details about what you are looking to customized, for instance.

Cheers!

2 Likes

Thank you.

In documentation is being existed path /opt/rockstor/rockons-metastore/. The patch did not exist in my Rockstore. I did not find [app].json from default installation.
I created rockons-metastore directory and test json file. It working.