HP microservers

Hi,
I have been running version 3.8.14 for some time on my N36L Microserver without issue. I needed to change the installation disk and so thought I would try to install a newer version at the same time. However I ran into issues with kernel panic before the install configuration page using 3.9.1. So I installed 3.8.15 selected the testing updates channel and promptly updated to latest version 3.9.1-16 (I think) but a lot of the widgets were blank. I have now downgraded back to 3.8.16 and on upgrading again it seems to be fine. Thanks for awesome software. It would be great to have a dedicated thread to microserver installs if demand warranted.

So I had a working install as far as OS goes but when I went to connect my RAID 10 pool drives and boot, it takes ages and then I get dracut-initqueue warnings for /dev/SDA3. When I reconnect the original disk everything boots up fine again. Should I have to export the disks before moving to the new install? Sorry bit green. Any ideas?

Get direct assistance about it from hp support assistant as they provide technical support 24/7 across the world and they provide the best service.