Hyper-V 2012 R2 and no WebUI

Hello,

I installed Rockstor on my Hyper-V 2012 R2 Virtuell machine.
The setup is running and finished, but after reboot, I get this screen:

When I log in, I can ping and check network. All is fine.
But on the IP https://192.168.0.205 I get no WebUI.

How can I solve this?

Thank you!

and after some time, I get this errors:

Ohh, sorry … it seems after some time, the login are working!

@unique24 Welcome to Rockstor.

Glad it worked in the end. It is (currently) normal for Rockstor to take a few minutes to settle in on first boot.

On some older machines here I have gotten initial delays to update the console message and have the Web-UI become accessible (using fresh installs of 3.8.16 on bare hardware) of:

System drive of 32 GB msata in pci-e to msata adapter such as in the Rockstor shop.
Optiplex 755 4 GB RAM Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.4 GHz: around 1 min.

The following 3 machines used a Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 32 GB key as the system drive:
Dell Vostro 220 4 GB RAM Intel® Core™2 Duo CPU E7400 @ 2.80GHz: 1min 25 seconds.
HP Pavilion Desktop P4 single core but multi-thread (Intel® Pentium® 4 CPU 3.06GHz): 2 mins 47 seconds.
Dell Dimension 3100C 2 GB Intel® Celeron® CPU 2.80GHz single core: 3 mins 50 seconds.

All of the above machines also have video RAM deducted from listed RAM, ie all shared video memory.

The ‘Enter’ key was presses occasionally on the local console to cause the updated console message to appear and assess the timings as indicated.

Rough and ready but just wanted to assess what our current timings for initial ‘readiness’ after first boot on older hardware was.

Hope that helps and thanks for reporting your findings.