Infiniband & Rockstor

Hi!

I’ve been running 2 rockstor servers for well over a year connected via infiniband, super stable and have never failed. But I have a small request :wink:

Could this be taken care off? Maybe just ignored or something, it’s filling up my logs…

ERROR [storageadmin.views.network:85] Unknown ctype: infiniband config: {}

Cheers,

Peter.

@priel71 Hello again, would you mind opening up a new issue in the GitHub rockstor-core repo and linking back to this thread. If that’s a pain I can do it if need be.

Cheers.

Good afternoon all,
adding my 2 cents:

@priel71 can you please add a Rockstor Network interfaces page screenshot too?? Got same error with another ctype

[02/Feb/2017 11:09:36] ERROR [storageadmin.views.network:81] Unknown ctype: bridge config: {}
M.

@priel71 as it goes this may not be specific to your infiniband config:
I have reproduced here:

[04/Feb/2017 15:47:06] ERROR [storageadmin.views.network:81] Unknown ctype: bridge config: {}

line numbers may differ due to dev version here.

OK looks like @Flyer also confirmed as I typed. Hello Mirko.

1 Like

Hi Phil :slight_smile:

Ah, I see… perhaps there are several network types it fails to detect. Let me know if you need any more info from me… github issue logged…

Peter.

1 Like

@Flyer I’ve added a screen shot of my default VM network interface config that seems to exhibit this same behaviour to the now opened issue.

@phillxnet confirming same net config, looking into storageadmin db / networkdevice docker has that bridge not handled

M.

1 Like

Pls follow updates & considerations over Github

M.

Another issue with running infiniband, is that I must manually add 2500 to the portlist for NFS to work properly. This is generally done automatically in plain vanilla centos… not sure why that doesn’t happen on rockstor?

Cheers,

Peter.

Ps. I have to add that port every time I reboot it.