No URL for WEBUI on first boot after first install

Just installed Rockstor to my old system, the install went fine, no errors hoever after the reboot, it boots into Rockstor and then gives me no URL for the WebUI… Only message I have is as follows:

Rockstor 3 (Core)
Kernel 4.10.6-1.e17.elrepo.x86_64 on an x86_64

Rockstor login: 

No URL or IP for my WEBUI…

Anyone have any suggestions as to what I can do to find it?

Thanks

edit: System Info:
AMD Athlon 64 X2
4GB DDR2 Ram
200GB HDD

@TomEnns Welcome to the Rockstor community.

on the very first boot it can take a little while to update the console message with this info, have you tired pressing the Return key as this will cause a ‘re-print’ of that message and so be able to pickup on the new info.

Let us know how it goes.

I can confirm I have the same issue (reproducable) when running Rockstor (latest) on a qemu/kvm vm. The VM itself comes up, I can login as root and do whatever I please, it’s just that there’s no Rockstor service running (bootstrap didn’t kick off? I didn’t have the presence of mind to check the logs or save them).

Rebooting the machine brings up the service just fine, and it comes up on every subsequent reboot as well. It’s really a first-reboot-only thing.

Edit: I’ve encountered the problem after a reboot (second reboot cleared it). Since I’m running in a VM (still evaluating whether Rockstor is for me), I snagged a screenshot of the tail of /var/log/messages:

Maybe it helps. A reboot solved things, just like it did before.