Plex server add Webtools-plugin

Hi All,
i tried to install Webtools plugins into Plex server.
Installation was ok but Webtools require a new TCP/IP port to manage webtools.
During Plex Server initial installation only Plex server TCP port was mapped.
How to add a new port mapping for Plex Server rockon?

thank
ant

Hi,

Even though I’m not familiar with the intricacies of this tool’s installation, you should be able to access it using <server-ip>:port as this rock-on is running in host mode.
If this doesn’t work, this may mean you have the port is question already used by something else.

I’ll take the opportunity of such a timely question to let you know that I am currently in the middle of reworking / implementing rock-on networking, and the possibility of adding / editing ports published by a given container was a possibility I thought about. While this is not something I am currently planning on implementing in my current work, this could very-well be the subject of future improvements. See the Github issue linked below where I mentioned this:

As you can see in the issue above and the related ones linked therein, I first need to lay out the ground work for rock-on networking and make sure it is implementing correctly. The next step will thus be to implement the kind of features like adding new ports and/or editing current ones.

Hope this helps, and let us know how it goes with the Webtools plugins.