Rock-on updates failed

When I click on “update” on the rock-ons page I get the following error:

Houston, we’ve had a problem.

Errors occurred while processing updates for following Rock-ons. NZBGet: [‘Cannot add/remove volume definitions of the container(nzbget) as it belongs to an installed Rock-on(NZBGet). Uninstall it first and try again.’, ‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/gunicorn-0.16.1-py2.7.egg/gunicorn/workers/sync.py”, line 34, in run\n client, addr = self.socket.accept()\n File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py”, line 202, in accept\n sock, addr = self._sock.accept()\nerror: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable\n’]

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/rockon.py”, line 105, in post
self._create_update_meta(r, rockons[r])
File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.6.11-py2.7.egg/django/db/transaction.py”, line 371, in inner
return func(*args, **kwargs)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/rockon.py”, line 263, in _create_update_meta
handle_exception(Exception(e_msg), self.request)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/util.py”, line 49, in handle_exception
raise RockStorAPIException(detail=e_msg, trace=traceback.format_exc())
RockStorAPIException: [‘Cannot add/remove volume definitions of the container(nzbget) as it belongs to an installed Rock-on(NZBGet). Uninstall it first and try again.’, ‘Traceback (most recent call last):\n File “/opt/rockstor/eggs/gunicorn-0.16.1-py2.7.egg/gunicorn/workers/sync.py”, line 34, in run\n client, addr = self.socket.accept()\n File “/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py”, line 202, in accept\n sock, addr = self._sock.accept()\nerror: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable\n’]

The error says it can’t update because the nbzget docker image is installed and running. You’ll have to stop it and uninstall it to use the Web interface to check for an update.

Not sure if docker allows for inplace upgrades, as it’s an image. If I remember correctly though the docker cli should allow you to just stop the image and check for updates.

I am confused. Why would I need to do that just to hit the Update button within rockstor? I have never had issues hitting the update button before.