I have installed Rockstor for the first time yesterday and i’m having some issues with the network config.
I have 6 NICs on the server. I created a bond with 4 NICs, and I use a 5th as the management interface.
- The web interface would not respond to the IP I set on the standalone mgmt NIC.
- I was able to connect to the IP of the bond however.
- I disabled the standalone NIC
- I accidentally disable the bond as well.
- I went to the CLI and restarted the 4 interfaces and the bond and I can ping the IP but the web interface is not responding.
Any idea how to fix this without reinstalling? Also, somehow, I am unable to access the internet to check for updates and Rock-Ons, even though I can reach the default gateway?!