Ztask daemon is not running and could not be started

[Please complete the below template with details of the problem reported on your Web-UI. Be as detailed as possible. Community members, including developers, shall try and help. Thanks for your time in reporting this issue! We recommend purchasing commercial support for expedited support directly from the developers.]

Brief description of the problem

[write here]

Detailed step by step instructions to reproduce the problem

[write here]

Web-UI screenshot

[Drag and drop the image here]

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

[paste here]

Hi @TranquilTechIT (name? :slight_smile: ) and welcome to Rockstor community!

Can you please provide more infos (screenshot / returned errors / etc) ? Without any further info is quite impossible to help you

Thanks
Mirko

I might have the same problem (I already posted it as part of another problem here):
When I try to uninstall a Rockon via WebUI it says:

ztask daemon is not running and could not be started

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/gunicorn-0.16.1-py2.7.egg/gunicorn/workers/sync.py", line 34, in run
    client, addr = self.socket.accept()
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/socket.py", line 202, in accept
    sock, addr = self._sock.accept()
error: [Errno 11] Resource temporarily unavailable

And in /opt/rockstor/var/log/supervisord_ztask-daemon_stderr.log:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/rockstor/bin/django", line 44, in <module>
    sys.exit(djangorecipe.manage.main('rockstor.settings'))
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/djangorecipe-1.9-py2.7.egg/djangorecipe/manage.py", line 9, in main
    management.execute_from_command_line(sys.argv)
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/core/management/__init__.py", line 354, in execute_from_command_line
    utility.execute()
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/core/management/__init__.py", line 346, in execute
    self.fetch_command(subcommand).run_from_argv(self.argv)
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/core/management/base.py", line 394, in run_from_argv
    self.execute(*args, **cmd_options)
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/core/management/base.py", line 445, in execute
    output = self.handle(*args, **options)
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/django_ztask-0.1.5-py2.7.egg/django_ztask/management/commands/ztaskd.py", line 43, in handle
    self._handle(use_reloader, replay_failed)
  File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/django_ztask-0.1.5-py2.7.egg/django_ztask/management/commands/ztaskd.py", line 87, in _handle
    self.io_loop.add_handler(socket, _queue_handler, self.io_loop.READ)
  File "/usr/lib64/python2.7/site-packages/tornado/ioloop.py", line 703, in add_handler
    self._impl.register(fd, events | self.ERROR)
TypeError: argument must be an int, or have a fileno() method.

My problem could be solved as described in the other thread.