Cannot correctly install either with automatic or manual partitioning

[Please complete the below template with details of the problem reported on your Web-UI. Be as detailed as possible. Community members, including developers, shall try and help. Thanks for your time in reporting this issue! We recommend purchasing commercial support for expedited support directly from the developers.]

Brief description of the problem

Hi guys!

Total noob here with a problem installing.
If the Automatic partition scheme is selected during the install phase, the disk is partitioned using LVM.
When attempting to set the partitions scheme manually, I can select btrfs, but I couldn’t find a mount point that would actually cause the system to then boot normally.
Can someone provide the actual detailed settings for a manual partition scheme that works? I could not find a guide detailing that part.
The software is to be installed on a HP thin client on a 16GB flash module.
Gotta say, the first impression is not great, as it appears to be a bit of a hassle to even get the thing to work.
Also, I have a couple of drives in an external enclosure which are formatted ext4 and NTFS (previously used on OMV) and which I do not want to format again.
It is not clear exactly whether they will work as is, or I have to wipe and re-format them, as this would be a deal breaker.

Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for my first post being a “need help” post.
Gotta say, I love the interface and options

Detailed step by step instructions to reproduce the problem

[write here]

Web-UI screenshot

[Drag and drop the image here]

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/rest_framework_custom/generic_view.py", line 41, in _handle_exception yield File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/disk.py", line 377, in post return self._update_disk_state() File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/utils/decorators.py", line 145, in inner return func(*args, **kwargs) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/disk.py", line 75, in _update_disk_state disks = scan_disks(settings.MIN_DISK_SIZE) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py", line 131, in scan_disks base_root_disk = root_disk() File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py", line 908, in root_disk raise NonBTRFSRootException(msg) NonBTRFSRootException: 'root filesystem is not BTRFS. During Rockstor installation, you must select BTRFS instead of LVM and other options for root filesystem. Please re-install Rockstor properly.'
</code>