Cannot use disks after reboot, gives error

Brief description of the problem

After a restart of my system, I’m not able anymore to access my drives or do anything with them.
Could someone help me?

Web-UI screenshot

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/rest_framework_custom/generic_view.py", line 41, in _handle_exception yield File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/pool_balance.py", line 47, in get_queryset self._balance_status(pool) File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/utils/decorators.py", line 145, in inner return func(*args, **kwargs) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/pool_balance.py", line 72, in _balance_status cur_status = balance_status(pool) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/fs/btrfs.py", line 985, in balance_status mnt_pt = mount_root(pool) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/fs/btrfs.py", line 252, in mount_root run_command(mnt_cmd) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py", line 115, in run_command raise CommandException(cmd, out, err, rc) CommandException: Error running a command. cmd = /bin/mount /dev/disk/by-label/3TB-Seagate-HDD /mnt2/3TB-Seagate-HDD -o ,compress=no. rc = 32. stdout = ['']. stderr = ['mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda,', ' missing codepage or helper program, or other error', '', ' In some cases useful info is found in syslog - try', ' dmesg | tail or so.', '']

what’s the output of “btrfs fi show” using the SSH access (if you have it)?
This reboot was not done after a failed disk replacement or anything like that, correct?

Can you also add a screenshot for the disks page?

Maybe it’s similar to the issue that was reported here, even though it’s a slightly older thread: