Error Code issues try to backup config system

Unknown internal error doing a GET to /api/config-backup?page=1&format=json&page_size=32000&count=

is there way to get fix issues to able backup?

ATG2004

@atg2004 Hello again.

We need way more info here if you would. Primarily what version of Rockstor you are running, how you installed it (source or via rpm), what updates channel you are on, and the underlying OS. Cheers.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

it custom Server and I am using Rockstor 4.6.0-0 and I am on Testing Updates channel…

FUNNY… Sometime works, sometime not working… Now seem working… That really strange…

ATG2004

@atg2004 Hello again, and thanks for the added info.
Re:

Yes, that is strange. Take a look at the logs when it does and doesn’t work and maybe we can track this down. Is the hardware you are running on quite slow for example, I’m thinking of maybe a time-out type thing:

We are getting lighter / leaner as we go but are not yet appropriate for very slow systems. I.e. Pi4 minimum for example.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

I am running Intel Quad core 2.66ghz with 8GB Ram system with nearly 5TB Storage with mix pair of 2 HDD and 2 SSD…

ATG2004

@atg2004 Hello again.
So not likely speed related then.

Sometime when a drive is failing, it can take ages to responde to requests - what is the health of your system drive? I.e. does it pass smart short and long tests for example. Assuming you are not running virtually in a hyper visor that is.

1 Like

All my drive are super healthy…

ATG2004

Hi @atg2004 ,

A couple of quick questions to verify something:

1. Would you mind pasting the output of the following (it will list the backups present on your local drive)?
ls -lah /opt/rockstor/static/config-backups/
  1. What do you see listed in the table of current config backups on the Config Backups UI?
1 Like

It’s still working ok, I get list of my config backup… I will keep this tip for future…

Thanks…

ATG2004

I have this same issue. It was working fine until I just installed updates.

Try to update NAS software…