Error running a command. cmd Any command from GUI on ine share - Read only

[Please complete the below template with details of the problem reported on your Web-UI. Be as detailed as possible. Community members, including developers, shall try and help. Thanks for your time in reporting this issue! We recommend purchasing commercial support for expedited support directly from the developers.]

Brief description of the problem

One of my shares have become Read only.

Detailed step by step instructions to reproduce the problem

I have three shares on the same pool. One of them have been Read only and I cannot fix it. I’m trying to edit the Access control and I get this error information:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/rest_framework_custom/generic_view.py”, line 41, in _handle_exception
yield
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/share_acl.py”, line 57, in post
mount_share(share, mnt_pt)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/fs/btrfs.py”, line 361, in mount_share
return run_command(mnt_cmd)
File “/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py”, line 121, in run_command
raise CommandException(cmd, out, err, rc)
CommandException: Error running a command. cmd = /bin/mount -t btrfs -o subvol=Gemensam /dev/disk/by-id/ata-QEMU_HARDDISK_QM00007 /mnt2/Gemensam. rc = 32. stdout = [‘’]. stderr = [‘mount: mount(2) failed: No such file or directory’, ‘’]

If I use the shell I can create files and directories in this shared folder but Rockstor GUI think it is write protected.

Web-UI screenshot

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

[paste here]

@PelleH Welcome to the Rockstor community.

It may be that you are actually creating these files within the mount point and that the btrfs subvolume (share in btrfs speak) is not actually mounted.

What is the output of the following command:

mount

Also so forum members we can see the layout of your system the following might help:

btrfs fi show

And also what version of Rockstor are you running, to double check paste the output of:

yum info rockstor

It may be that the problem share is poorly.

Have you tried a reboot of this system as often a complete fresh mount attempt across the entire pool will bring wider issues to the fore.

And could you post a screen shot of what the Rockstor’s Web-UI Storage - Shares and Pools pages look like, if it’s a new enough Rockstor it should show status info.

Hopefully that will help others resolve what is going on.