Exception while running command(['/usr/bin/hostnamectl', '--static']): [Errno 24] Too many open files

[Please complete the below template with details of the problem reported on your Web-UI. Be as detailed as possible. Community members, including developers, shall try and help. Thanks for your time in reporting this issue! We recommend purchasing commercial support for expedited support directly from the developers.]

Brief description of the problem

– I found that my Macbook was no longer able to see the Time Machine share so I logged into the web ui and found this error.

Detailed step by step instructions to reproduce the problem

– login to the web ui

Web-UI screenshot

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/rest_framework_custom/generic_view.py", line 41, in _handle_exception yield File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/appliances.py", line 41, in get_queryset self._update_hostname() File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/utils/decorators.py", line 145, in inner return func(*args, **kwargs) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/appliances.py", line 48, in _update_hostname cur_hostname = gethostname() File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py", line 760, in gethostname o, e, rc = run_command([HOSTNAMECTL, '--static']) File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/system/osi.py", line 107, in run_command raise Exception(msg) Exception: Exception while running command(['/usr/bin/hostnamectl', '--static']): [Errno 24] Too many open files