I need help with this error on the UI

Complete the below template with details of the problem reported on your Web-UI. Please be as detailed as possible. Community members, including developers shall try and help. We recommend purchasing commercial support for expedited support directly from the developers.

Provide Brief description of the problem

I tried to create a network connection and got this problem.

Write detailed step by step instructions to reproduce the problem

I went to the network screen.
Clicked on Add connection button
Filled in the form to create a team connection
I got this error when I hit submit.

Drag and drop Web-UI screenshot

Error log provided on the Web-UI

[05/Jun/2016 10:46:37] ERROR [storageadmin.util:46] request path: /api/network/connections method: POST data: {u'dns_servers': u'', u'name': u'lkjljlkjlkj;lj;l', u'search_domains': u'', u'ipaddr': u'', u'devices': None, u'gateway': u'', u'bond_profile': u'balance-rr', u'ctype': u'team', u'device': u'enp0s9', u'team_profile': u'broadcast', u'method': u'auto'} [05/Jun/2016 10:46:37] ERROR [storageadmin.util:47] exception: devices must be a list Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/rock-dep/src/rockstor/rest_framework_custom/generic_view.py", line 40, in _handle_exception yield File "/opt/rock-dep/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/network.py", line 236, in post self._validate_devices(devices, request) File "/opt/rock-dep/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/network.py", line 191, in _validate_devices raise Exception('devices must be a list') Exception: devices must be a list [05/Jun/2016 10:46:37] DEBUG [storageadmin.util:48] Current Rockstor version: unknown