NEW CASE BADGE sticky things available!

OKAY! I give up on anybody else helping me. If there is a copyright or other issue from Rockstor, let me know now.

These stickers are free to anybody who is a registered Rockstor user. Maximum stickers per person is 1 or 2 or ? depending on how many Rockstor installations you have.

Currently there are 96 available.

IF you want a case badge, PM me with name/address info and I will send them out once a week or so.

:sunglasses:

PS: If someone cares to donate to the “Help 67yo Tex1954 get rich fund.”, then please donate $1e6 USD to the email address I will send you. Donations are free and tax deductible!

3 Likes

WOW! Just got an idea, I can put them on EBay and then everything is anonymous!

Set at minimum Ebay allowed price. Just about a break even price! But, y’all can still PM me and get them free!

3 Likes

These are rockin’! Looks good and obviously adds some horsepower… :wink:

2 Likes

I think they turned out good as well!

2 Likes

Still have a bunch of badges available!

Looks like the pictures you posted before are not available (might be due to the recent forum maintenance). Maybe you can repost one of them so people can see what they’re hankering for.

@Hooverdan Re:

Nice find. If one changes the linuxlines to rockstor in the indicated url the pics are still there so we have, as you suspected, a migration issue of sorts.

We are currently looking at our options on how this can be fixed. :crossed_fingers: .

Hope that helps, at least in time.

2 Likes

Just a quick update here.

Thanks to @Hooverdan and @Flox (and me typing) we now likely have a long standing miss-configuration in our forum, covered up by a now out-of-the-way DNS overlap (or change in forum behaviour due to recent update), all sorted: at least that is the hope.

So fingers crossed we are that little bit better in our forum standing now :slight_smile: .

My apologies for the failure on my part for this one.

3 Likes

Looks cool… Just bought it… I will have to wait when arrive my home…

ATG

1 Like