Private Messages

I would like to pm tex re the case badges he has manufactured, however, I am totally unsure as to where to find the pm link, I could just try, but if wrong every reader will know where my castle is located :rofl:

Thanks

1 Like

@Mike-B

You can click on his name in any of the threads he’s in, and then click “message”.

2 Likes

Thanks Jason
It might seem obvious to some, however it would help if a note popped up or similar to say use this link for PM, to help the doltish.
Cheers

You can also click on your own ‘icon’ top right in the forum (a circle with your picture in if you have one, mine is just the letter ‘G’).
This gives a drop-down of all your related activities. Click on the envelope icon top-right on the drop-down which will filter to just PM, then click on the envelope icon again. That will take you to where you can create new PMs.
A single click option to get to messages would indeed be nice.

2 Likes

Thanks Geoff
Discovery of all these little tweaks is a joy. There is possibly a handbook somewhere with all these bits and bobs included.
Cheers
Mike

1 Like

I found your castle :rofl:

1 Like

Not really a real castle like this pile of stone

:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Good call @Mike-B that’s actually Bodiam Castle which is in the same county of East Sussex as me - I’ve visited it several times.

:ok_hand:
Spent some time around there when knee high to a grashopper, Lasham, East Grinstead, Guildford, old family ties in Brighton and Falmer and others. Nice part of the country.

1 Like