[SOLVED] Share with name: 11 does not exist

Running on:

ROCKSTOR 3.9.1-16
Linux: 4.12.4-1.el7.elrepo.x86_64

Brief description of the problem

When trying to access any Shares from the Shares screen, I get a traceback error.

It seemed to start recently (but this isn’t something that I check frequently). I just recently added a few new shares (to enable a rockon), and that is when I noticed the error.

Detailed step by step instructions to reproduce the problem

Navigate to Storage->Shares.
Click on any hyperlink of a Share name to view details.
Receive traceback error.

Error Traceback provided on the Web-UI

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/opt/rockstor/src/rockstor/storageadmin/views/snapshot.py", line 44, in get_queryset share = Share.objects.get(id=self.kwargs['sid']) File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/manager.py", line 127, in manager_method return getattr(self.get_queryset(), name)(*args, **kwargs) File "/opt/rockstor/eggs/Django-1.8.16-py2.7.egg/django/db/models/query.py", line 334, in get self.model._meta.object_name DoesNotExist: Share matching query does not exist.

A reboot just fixed the issue. So never mind :slight_smile:

@kupan787 Helo again. Thanks for the feedback/update and glad it’s sorted for you.

Yes that’s due to new and old code co-existing. Can happen directly after an update, mostly where the browser has yet to pickup new code and the backend expects that code to be in play. Bit of a cache refresh problem I suspect. Or something akin at least. We added the share hyperlinks in the snapshots view recently so I expect that was the culprit.

Ugh! Doesn’t work for me either on 3.9.1-16. Definitely not a client-side cache issue as I’ve tried different systems/browsers and they all do the same thing. Any ideas what needs refreshing on the rockstor server without resorting to a reboot of rockstor and all servers using that storage?