Web UI very slow

Hi there,
I have a VERY slow web ui. I’ve subscribed to stable and done a fresh install and still the same.
TOP does not show any unusual process behaviour.
I’m wondering if anyone has seen this before an, if so, what steps they took to fix it please?
Many thanks,
Dan

It would be maybe helpful to describe the hardware setup you have. I recall a LONG while back, I was using JUMBO packets on all my systems and discovered Rockstor and other Linux stuff hated that. It seemed some setup would not talk well to Windows systems at all! Really slow speeds and a lot of disconnects and lags happened.

Everything on my end is default MTU 1500 and Jumbo packets disabled.
Only other time I had a problem was windows update did something stupid that was fixed on the windows side by uninstalling the network driver and let it reinstall on a reboot.

Other than that, normal switch/router/cable places to look etc.
Also, if Rockstor is busy with a scrub or balance, that can slow things done a bit…

:sunglasses:

PS: using Firefox I hope…

2 Likes

Sorry life happened and I never replied. Thanks for your answer. It turned out to be one of the disks causing a problem, I pulled them one array at a time and am now in the process of working out which disk it was. IT’s just sat switched off since I last posted!

1 Like