Where's the Dev Log for 3.9.2

I can look at the Dev Log for 3.9.1 at Dev log for 3.9.1 but the Log for 3.9.2 at Dev log for 3.9.2 now says it is inaccessible. Is this a mistake? Or is this a change of policy? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Cheers Andy

Hi @ajk,
you’re right about that!

Probably only @suman can solve it!

M.

That is strange. It works for me and the link is correct. Can someone else confirm? @phillxnet @ganti_priya

The link woks for me as well, no problem :+1:

@ajk and @suman

Tried the given link just now and it was OK but only in chrome. The same link in Firefox fails, or rather fails over to not a known thread page:

“Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.”

Both fairly modern versions:
Chrome: Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit))
Firefox: 55.0.1 (64-bit)
Both run on Fedora 26.

So yes that’s strange but hopefully helps to narrow down what’s going on there.

@suman @Flyer

On this note I have Chrome logged in with my forum account but in Firefox I don’t. Also it looks to me like

is actually a message (envelope icon to the left of it’s title) rather than a post, could it have inadvertently been changed over from a regular post?

@Flyer was the browser session you used logged in with your forum account?

Yes - I am using Firefox.(54.0.1 - 64-bit) and that gives “Sorry, you don’t have access to that topic!” MS Edge gives “Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private” This is running on Windows 10.

Oddly, I believe I looked at the topic previously not long after it was created.

Oh and the Firefox session is logged in to my account…

@ajk Yes I now suspect it has inadvertently got marked as a message rather than a public post. I think I still see it via forum moderator rights.
@suman I have a spanner here “Topic Admin Actions” that offers “Make Public Topic” but never had to use that before. Could it be that post pinning this got changed to a message?

@ajk

Yes it was definitely public for a bit as it has a number of commentators, including @glenngould.

@suman looks to me like it’s now a message with only the prior contributors as members, hence @glenngould being able to see it. @chipped is also listed likewise, and me as it goes.

@ajk @Flyer @glenngould and @suman
OK, it’s sorted. Looks like a minor mishap put that thread into message mode. I’ve now ‘un-messaged’ it so it should be public again.

Sorry for the delay folks.

1 Like

Works for me now - thanks!

@ajk Thanks for the confirmation. I’ll try and keep a better eye on these forum post config issues in the future.

Cheers for the head up.